A little different, but still loved. (Just like all of us, right?)
This current batch of Misfit Gratitude Journals have cosmetic imperfections, like small dents, binding punch errors or minor printing issues. We didn't want to throw them away, so here they are for you at a deep discount and with a little bit of extra character.
Use this beautiful daily gratitude journal to record something you are thankful for each day over the course of a year. One line per day allows you to journal without feeling the need or pressure to fill pages each day, and every page spread features original colored pencil and watercolor illustrations, and classic public domain quotations by such people as Lewis Carroll, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, and Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- one line per day (start any day of the year!)
- two page spread for each month
- spiral bound
- beautiful reproductions of original hand drawn illustrations on every page
- classic quotes featured throughout
- packaged in a clear protective sleeve
digitally printed on smooth, thick 100lb white cover stock
- 5" x 7" (12.7 cm x 17.78 cm)
- 13 total pages (two page spread for each month)
- securely bound with black or antique bronze binding coils (coil color used will be based on current availability)
See all of our Journals and Activity Card Decks here.
From the illustrations, to the printing, assembly, and packaging, all of the products in this shop are handmade start to finish in the Whimsicals Paperie studio in Centennial, Colorado. Thanks for shopping!
Artwork and images are ©2022 by Sarah Collins. All rights reserved.